The Rapid Dry longsleeve top has a standard neck design and is cut in a stylish loose T-shirt design making it comfortable for in and on the water as well as for everyday casual use around the water.
Rapid Dry does not ‘cling’ to your body and impede movement like other watersports garments do. Rapid Dry looks great when worn wet or dry.
Unisex, 4-way stretch design for a wide range of fits from XXS to 5XL.
About Rapid Dry
Sharkskin Rapid Dry is a lightweight, breathable, fast drying fabric which is warmer and more insulative than cotton and nylon / lycra / spandex synthetic fabrics both when wet and when dry.
The stylish loose fit T-shirt design is super comfortable when worn by itself for all watersports but can also be worn layered over other Sharkskin tops for extra insulation and sun protection when needed.
Rapid Dry is ideal for paddle watersports, board watersports, sailing and many other watersports including white water rafting, multisport and adventure sports.
Rapid Dry Features
- Rapid Dry is ‘infused’ and then ‘heat set’ with a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment. This method is more effective at shedding water and lasts much longer than traditional treatments.
- 3-D ‘rib-knit’ fabric construction for superior insulation properties.
- Durable fabric resists deterioration in UV, saltwater and chlorine so the garment will last longer.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement.
- Breathable fabric to allow body temperature regulation.
- Non-chaffing seams for comfort during active watersports.
- Odour resistant properties so the garment can be worn for long periods of time.
- Hi-vis and non-fading colours available for safety on the water.
- UPF50+ for sun protection.
Rapid Dry is a unisex fit - please refer to the Mens & Rapid Dry size chart for Rapid Dry sizing.
Rapid Dry can be sized a number of ways to suit your preference or type of use. If you choose your regular shirt size, Rapid Dry will be form fitting to slightly loose fit.
If you prefer a loose fit similar to a loose fitting T-shirt then we recommend you chose a size up from your regular shirt size.
If you would prefer a body fitting or snug fit (like a fitted lycra rash shirt for example) then we would recommend that you select a size down from your regular shirt size.
For details see our size chart.
Designed to last
We source the world’s most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
At SHARKSKIN we are passionate about watersports activities and we care about minimising our impact on the environment. We use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimise waste in our manufacturing and design long lasting products.
Sharkskin Performance Guarantee
SHARKSKIN garments come with a 2-year guarantee on workmanship. Excludes fading and degeneration as a result of excessive exposure to chlorine or sunlight. We guarantee SHARKSKIN will perform as advertised.