PERFORMANCE WEAR LITE LONGPANTS - Mens (SECONDS)
FACTORY SECONDS are brand new and come with full SHARKSKIN factory warranty. At Sharkskin we have very high standards when it comes to our finished products and our QC Team occasionally rejects finished products due to small production errors or imperfections. As a result we accumulate factory seconds which are new products with minor imperfections or cosmetic issues such as stitching or logo imperfections.
Factory Seconds are identified with a small green stitch inside the garment that identifies them as having been sold as a Factory Second and our warranty excludes the cosmetic imperfections that makes them a factory second.
High performance longpants that are perfect for intense watersports. These longpants feature Chillproof fabric in the crotch and upper thighs for wind and thermal protection, lightweight stretch neoprene in the seat and a mid-cut waist design. Liquid titanium compression fabric is used in the lower thighs and legs for extra endurance and muscle recovery. Lightweight UPF50+ leg cover for surfski, SUP, jetski and any watersport where you want sun protection for your legs. Great for scuba diving and snorkelling in warmer waters for less buoyancy than a normal wetsuit while retaining sun protection.
About Performance Wear
Performance Wear uses the best combination of Chillproof 3-layer fabric where you need warmth + Compression fabric where you need maximum flexibility and for best muscle performance + 4-Way Stretch neoprene where you require extra comfort and abrasion resistance to create a range of garments that provide full protections from the elements. By seeking feedback from and listening to the world's best watersports athletes Sharkskin has designed the ultimate performance watersports range.
Performance Wear Features
Chillproof panels to keep you warm and protected from the elements -
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow yarn 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
Compression panels strategically placed to aid in endurance and muscle recovery -
- Breathable for additional ventilation and to regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum movement during intense watersports.
Neoprene panels in the seat and shin areas for extra stretch and comfort -
- 4-Way stretch enables extra flexibility and fit.
- Non absorbent for enhanced water shedding.
Additional properties -
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that sheds water.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant tops so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- UPF50+ for sun protection.
Designed to last
We source the world‚Äôs most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
At SHARKSKIN we are passionate about watersports activities and we care about minimising our impact on the environment. We use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimise waste in our manufacturing and design long lasting products.
Sharkskin Performance Guarantee
SHARKSKIN garments come with a 2-year guarantee on workmanship. Excludes fading and degeneration as a result of excessive exposure to chlorine or sunlight. We guarantee SHARKSKIN will perform as advertised.